Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Special Request

Well, there are some who are first timer interested to try out Tie Rack and they asked me how to wear it in different ways...

I found this on the web...hopefully it gives you some ideas how to wear it. hAppy wearing! =)


And also, as mentioned on my sales blog, I do take special request. So if you have any design you wish to have, send me a photo of it and I'll try my best to hunt for it. (but if it is from last season, it would be a lil' difficult to get it. Well, no harm trying).

Here are some of the scarves that I hunt for my customers....



Yes, I do hunt for oblong scarves too if you are interested =)

In fact, Tie Rack has lots of small scarves (approximately 55 x 55cm) if you wish to tie it at your handbags. If you wish to have them...do not hesitate to e-mail me.
Will be taking orders till the 3rd August =)
hOpe to hear from you soon...


3 comments:

Anum Food Trading said...

munirah...the burberry tu yg pink sgt comellllll....bagaimanakah iniiii

Retail Therapy said...

ape lagi...beli lah satu...hehehe

shay said...

penol..aku ada burberry pinkey ittew...sgt cun weh...get compliments everytime aku pakai...cewahhh..sila beli okkk...

munirah...do you still have that blue summer floral scarf available?
pls email me if you have it in stock..

shaynina@yahoo.com