Friday, May 16, 2008

Tie Rack Scarf (AU1)

Tie Rack Scarf

90 x 90 cm

RM70 each

Purchase two and above - RM65 each

(inclusive postage *for West Malaysia)


1. AU1-TR01 - SOLD
-Wanna look daring...here's a great scarf to wear =)











2. AU1- TR02 - SOLD

- Nice blue scarf for a relax weekend to match your jeans











3. AU1- TR03 - SOLD
- A lovely soft pink and white, every women's fav colour











4. AU1-TR04 - SOLD
- A beautiful summer flower











p/s: I would appreciate dear customers to e-mail me for any orders instead of leaving message(s) at the 'comment' section. This is to make it possible for me to inform you directly on the availability of the item(s). Thanks =)



p/s/s: if you have any preference of colour / design, do inform me and I'll try to accomodate to your needs =)



hAppy shOpping =)

No comments: